The Bay Civic Green
(nextdoor to the Municipal Auditorium)
801 N Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34236
Enjoy Great Activities and Plenty of Nosh!
- Write notes for the Kotel (Western Wall) to be brought to Israel in June by our Bob Malkin Young Ambassadors
- Adopt an Israeli olive tree and get personalized olive oil and support teens traveling to Israel
- Make Hebrew sand art with Temple Emanu-El
- Craft necklaces with Temple Beth-El
- Create kids' passports with Temple Sinai
- Make an Israeli flag with Aviva
- Story time with PJ Library
- Braid challah with Baca Bread
- Play lawn bowling with the Sarasota Lawn Bowling Club
- Plant trees in Israel with the Jewish National Fund (JNF)
- Fill up on falafel
- Sip refreshing limonana (Israeli lemonade)
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with blue & white cookies from Paisano's Italian Bakery
- Writes cards to IDF soldiers
- And more!
Sponsored by: Lisa & Scott Zelniker, McCarver & Moser, and Fresh Start Cafe.
In partnership with: Kehilla Collaborative, the Sarasota-Manatee Rabbinic Association, StandWithUs, Michael's On East, Paisano's Italian Bakery, Baca Bread (Kosher challah), and Sarasota Lawn Bowling Club.
For more information contact Trudi Krames, firstname.lastname@example.org or 941.706.0037