This meeting has been postponed due to COVID-19. Invitations will be sent to all organizations once a new date has been chosen. Thank you for your understanding.
Our Jewish Federation’s mission is to strengthen Jewish life and identity in our community, provide for Jewish people in need, and promote support for Israel. In order to meet our mission, the Federation is looking for grant proposals that meet the following areas of focus and funding priorities:
- New and innovative approaches to outreach
- Jewish education for all ages; youth in particular
- Strengthening Jewish identity in our local community
- Addressing the needs of underserved or marginalized populations in the Jewish community
- Maximizing the capabilities of two or more organizations through collaboration
- Furthers collective efforts enabling the Jewish Federation to act as a force for good in the world
At the meeting on March 24, we will discuss the application process, eligibility requirements and submission deadlines.